KSTGMIX – K-Tek Stingray MixPro
The K-Tek Stingray MixPro Audio Bag is designed for Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 recorders with a couple of wireless systems, NP-1 batteries, and various accessories. Also compatible with the Tascam DR-70D and DR-701D, as well as the Zoom F4 and F8, it can help turn your small recorder into a portable workstation with a multitude of options for accessing connectors, controls, and SD card, in various recording environments when working in the field.
The Stingray MixPro features multilayer exterior walls and a rigid vertical frame that allows the bag to better stand on its own, while protecting equipment and providing full access to the sides and bottom of the recorder. The combined front and bottom flap opens wide to access the internal battery packs and media compartments on the bottom of the MixPre units, and can even reattach to the back of the MixPro. It also allows for front-mounting of the recorder to the bottom of a camera.
The removable front pouch storage compartment is large enough to hold NP-1 batteries with cup adapters, while curved zippers encircle each side panel for full access to cabling into the main compartment. MOLLE straps and D-rings offer plenty of rigging points for additional accessories and allow the Stingray MixPro to be connected by harnesses and waist belts (available separately). A built-in kickstand enables the bag to sit at an angle when placed on a tabletop or when resting on the ground.
The Stingray MixPro ships with a shoulder strap and a removable, clear vinyl cover that provides an unobstructed view of the recorder's screen, while shielding it from rain or splashing.
- Designed for Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 recorders
- Fits Zoom F4 and F8, as well as Tascam DR-70D and DR-701D recorders
- Rigid, internal vertical frame for strength and stability
- Strong protective exterior with multilayer walls
- Soft, orange, high-contrast interior
- Removable front pouch storage compartment large enough to hold NP-1 batteries with cup adapters
- Dual, curved zippers encircle each side panel for full access to inputs, outputs, and controls
- Oversized MOLLE-style straps on the front of the bag accommodate additional accessories
- Built-in kickstand enables convenient access to controls and comfortable viewing whether the user is sitting or standing
- Four D-rings for use with included shoulder strap or Stingray waist belt (available separately)
- Includes clear vinyl shield to cover the exposed top opening—can be folded back or easily removed
Front and Bottom Flaps
- Front flap gives access to battery / media compartment
- Bottom flap gives access to MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 top-mounting points
- Front flap folds down and reattaches to bag's bottom front
- Bottom flap folds completely back and up, to reattach to bag's back top
- Up to four wireless devices
- Up to two NP-1 batteries
- One BDS
- IFB TX
- Camera hop TX
- Small accessories (pens, screwdrivers, and more)