Aquapac Stormproof Transmitter Pouch
When you have a surprise scene on a paddleboard in the middle of a lake, your producer will be glad you had an Aquapac on you. This case is designed for electronics which require a thin wire to be connected to them at all times. The special wire-thru clamp at one end allows that wire to stay connected, and be waterproof. The case is usually used by professionals with specialist electronic devices. Suits mini radio mics from brands such as Audio Ltd and Audio Engineering Micron.
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with a belt, or you can use your own belt
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- Seals around a wire of up to 1/10th in / 2.5mm diameter
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- This case features our ‘TC’ Aquaclip which makes the case waterproof to IPX6. Temporary immersion is fine, but not continuous immersion.
The loop on the back of the case is where you insert the belt.