Sound Devices A20 Dual Diversity Receiver
Experience ultimate flexibility as you find open spectrum away from the crowded UHF TV band. The A20-RX two channel true diversity receiver features industry-exclusive SpectraBand technology, which delivers a tuning range of 470 – 1525 MHz in a single unit. Superior low-loss, brick-wall SAW filters deliver excellent performance in noisy RF environments, while the AutoAssign feature makes frequency selection and setting quick and easy.
- SpectraBand Technology: compatible with the A20-Mini from 470 MHz – 1525 MHz and all tuning ranges of the A10-TX.
- Advanced Digital True Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, with four RF receivers in total.
- SuperSlot compatible with the SL-2 and 8-Series mixer-recorders.
- State-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any digital system on the market.¹
- GainForward Architecture compatible with the A20-Mini. Set the Mini’s gain levels via trim control (with an 8-Series) or at the A20-RX (for other mixers).
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth; 100% digital RF modulation and transmission.
- Excellent immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
- Maximum connectivity: SuperSlot, XLR, and TA3 adapters, A-RXMON headphone amp, and A-15PIN two-channel AES Sony camera slot adapter.
- Analog line-level or AES digital audio output.
SpectraBand technology delivers a tuning range of 470 – 1525 MHz in a single unit – an industry first. Experience ultimate flexibility as you find open spectrum away from the crowded UHF TV band.
The A20-RX’s AutoAssign scans a tuning band and selects available frequencies for you – perfect for any fast-paced shoot. Meanwhile, brick-wall SAW filters eliminate out-of-band interference so you can get the best RF performance possible. Enjoy immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
¹ When comparing systems with same transmit power, same antennas, and same transmission frequency.