DPA Microphones 4061 CORE Low-Sensitivity Omni Lavalier Microphone with TA4F Adapter for Shure Transmitters (Beige)
The beige DPA 4061 CORE with TA4F Adapter is a miniature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. The low-sensitivity electret-condenser capsule can handle loud vocalists, speakers, and performers and delivers crisp, clear, and intelligible audio, while the rugged yet unobtrusive design is well suited to the demands of professional live stage work and presentations.
This version of the 4061 uses DPA's CORE technology to deliver a 4 dB increase in dynamic range and a 14 dB reduction in noise over the 4061 Legacy model. The mic includes two interchangeable capsule-protection grids that alter the sonic character of the microphone. The High-Boost Grid creates a peak at 12 kHz, helpful for chest placement, while the Soft-Boost Grid offers a subtle boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity.
With an SPL rating of 144 dB, the microphone is more than capable of handling loud speakers, vocalists, and presenters. The mic can also be used very effectively to capture instruments—making it a flexible tool for houses of worship and live event productions. The 4061 CORE is powered by 5 to 10V plug-in power from a wireless transmitter and features a modular design using a Microdot output connector. This version includes a TA4F adapter compatible with Shure wireless microphone transmitters.
- Shure: Works with Shure transmitters equipped with a TA4F connector, including the AD1, ADX1, AXT100TA4M, BLX1, GLXD1, MXW1, PGXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, SLXD1, ULX1, and ULXD1. Also supports Line 6 and TOA transmitters.
- The modular design allows you to adapt the 4061's Microdot connector to a wide variety of transmitters simply by purchasing the compatible adapter—saving you the expense of buying another microphone.
- The SCM0032-B 2-Way Dual Clip allows you to mount two lavs for broadcasting.
- The SCM0013-B 4-Way Clip offers a variety of flexible positioning choices for up, down, left, and right mounting.
- To hide the mic, the DMM0021 Concealer attaches safely and securely to clothing and costumes and is designed to resist clothing and rustling noise.
- Foam windscreens to reduce breath and plosive noises are available in multiple colors choices to match clothing.