Lectrosonics DCHR - Digital Portable Receiver
- Tunes across 144 MHz from 470-614 MHz (covers A1 and B1 ranges)
- Compatible with DBu, DHu, DPR, DCHT and M2T Transmitters
- Selectable AES3 or analog mic/line level outputs
- 256-bit encryption - AES 256-CTR
- USB port for firmware updates
- Two AA battery power
- Solid machined aluminum housing
- Optional powering from external DC with LTBATELIM
- Extremely fast RF scanning and setup via IR
The DCHR portable digital stereo receiver is designed for use in film and TV production as both a wireless stereo audio link from a bag or cart system to cameras using a DCHT or M2T transmitter, or as a stand-alone miniature receiver for use with D Squared series mono transmitters. The DCHR provides two channels of mic or line level analog signals or an AES3 digital signal via a locking TA5M connector. The digital architecture of the DCHR is a 4th-generation design with specially developed, high-efficiency circuitry for extended operating time on two AA batteries.
The DCHR can tune across the available UHF TV band from 470 to 614 MHz (470-608 MHz when NA Locale is selected) in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps, offering more than 6000 frequencies. The digital architecture allows for AES256-CTR encryption for applications where content security is a concern, and provides four different encryption key policies for a variety of applications. The DCHR can be camera mounted using the optional LRSHOE accessory.