Lectrosonics SSM MICRO Transmitter, 25, 50 mW, LEMO
- Tunable across two frequency blocks
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® audio for compandor-free digital quality
- Selectable 25 or 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
- Quick change Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Audio coupled remote control
The SSM is ideal in theatrical or any other production where concealment in costuming is required. In spite of its tiny size, the transmitter offers an extensive feature set and performance on par with all of the Digital Hybrid Wireless® models.
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.
The servo bias input accepts mic or line level signals with a wide range of gain adjustment in 1 dB steps. Accurate LED indications on the keypad allow precise gain adjustments to be made for the maximum signal to noise ratio and minimum distortion. The limiter in the preamp can cleanly handle signal peaks over 30 dB above full modulation, allowing the input gain to be set high enough to achieve the maximum signal to noise ratio, yet provide protection against input overload.
Along with providing peerless audio quality with wide frequency response and dynamic range in Nu Hybrid mode, the technology used in the SSM includes compatibility modes for Lectrosonics Mode 3 and IFB receivers.