Shurtape J-LAR/CLR172 JLAR to The Core Tape
- Shurtape JLAR Clear to the Core Tape is a glossy, brilliantly clear film tape designed expressly for light packaging, gel and book repair, paper repair/mending, and holding applications.
- Typical applications include over-lamination, label protection, and light carton closure.
- Shurtape JLAR Clear to the Core Tape will not yellow with age nor discolor packages or objects after being applied. Ideal for use with counter and desk dispenser units. Stronger than cellophane or acetate.
- Ideal for use with counter and desk dispenser units and stronger than cellophane or acetate. The old Permacel J-LAR product is now manufactured by Shurtape.
- Carrier/Backing: biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film. Adhesive: solvent based acrylic. Thickness: 2.6 mils (carrier, adhesive). Adhesion: 30 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel). Tensile Strength: 24 pounds per inch (longitudinal).