Warm Cards 3.0
For professional cameramen, videographers, and digital photographers a "normal" white balance is rarely acceptable these days. The WarmCards 3.0 White Balance Reference System is a sophisticated set of white balance cards that make it easy to get a warmer (or cooler) white balance, and then to keep the modified white balance consistent throughout the shoot -- with precision. WarmCards are the fastest, easiest, and most consistent way of manipulating your camera's white balance to improve skin tones and eliminate the cold electronic look that today's CCDs and CMOS imagers provide. Over 30,000 sets of WarmCards are used around the world every day.
WarmCards provide the fastest, easiest, and most consistent way of getting the warmer, more pleasing skin tones that clients and audiences prefer. No gels, no filters, no special lighting, and they work with all professional TV cameras, video camcorders, and digital SLR cameras. If you can white balance, you can Warm Balance. With several different grades of warming to select from, plus two shades of CoolCards, WarmCards gives you precise control over the color balance of your camera. Once you've seen the difference WarmCards can make, you'll probably never use an ordinary white balance again.
Vortex Media's WarmCards have proven themselves to be an indispensable tool for high-end video production and digital photography. Without WarmCards, "cheating" the white balance is difficult to control and risky. WarmCards have been engineered to provide an easy and consistent method of shifting the white balance no matter where you shoot, when you shoot, who is doing the shooting, or what camera you're shooting with. For video editors, WarmCards can save a lot of time color correcting and enhancing your footage in post. And remember, any changes that you have to make to your footage will always add to the time it takes to render. That's why it's usually preferable to shoot the video as close to perfect as you can. For photographers, WarmCards can save hours of painstaking work color correcting and matching colors on your computer. WarmCards 3.0 are made from strong and durable TerraPoly plastic.
The standard WarmCards 3.0 kit is designed for professionals who need both large and small cards. A lightweight canvas carrying case makes it easy to carry and protect the WarmCards. A carabineer is included with this system so you can clip the case to a light stand, run bag, or belt loop. All cards have metal eyelet holes and a matte finish to eliminate reflections. They are virtually indestructible waterproof, washable, and will hold up to rugged use in the field.
- Now constructed from durable TerraPoly plastic
- Virtually indestructible
- 100% waterproof, light-weight, easy to clea
- Includes 6"x9" and 4.5"x6" cards in 8 shades
- Small cards have twice the target area of previous cards
- Large cards have 40% more target area than previous cards
- All cards now have the same color on both sides
- 3 new Warm shades and 2 new Cool shades
- Includes Digital Gray, Minus Green, and White cards
- Canvas carrying case and lanyard
- Engineered for today's HD camcorders and DSLRs
- Eight 6" x 9" cards
- Eight 4.5" x 6" cards
- (3) Warm shades in both sizes
- (2) Cool shades in both sizes
- (1) Bright White in both sizes
- (1) Digital 18% Gray in both sizes
- (1) Minus Green in both sizes
- All cards have the same shade on both sides
- Canvas carrying case
- TerraPoly plastic construction