Weller WLC100 Soldering Station
The Weller WLC100 Soldering Station includes everything you need to start using solder to join metals and create efficient electrical and audio connections. Designed with the hobbyist and the do-it-yourself enthusiast in mind, this kit features a high-quality, lightweight pencil iron with variable power control and a safety guard iron holder. And it's from Weller, the world leader in soldering since 1945. At the heart of the WLC100 Soldering Station is a high-quality lightweight pencil iron with an ST3 iron-plated copper tip. To ensure that you can work comfortably for long stretches of time, the iron has a foam grip that is comfortable in your hand as you work. So you can continue using the same iron for a long time to come. Unlike many basic soldering kits, which can be difficult to adjust, the WLC100 features a variable power control that lets you adjust the power level from five to 40 watts with a simple turn of the knob on the base unit. This lets you choose the precise setting for each unique job that you tackle.
- Natural sponge tip cleaning pad
- Maximum Temperature: 900 °F
- Cushioned foam grip with the replaceable heating element
- The base also includes a "power-on" indicator light and an on/off switch to help keep you from leaving a hot iron on accidentally.
- This WLC100 Soldering Station is UL-listed, which means it has been tested and meets independent safety standards.